VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Slideshow: The Lillooet Loop: A Multi-Modal Self-Propelled Expedition · Wednesday, October 11th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Oct. 11th, 7:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: UCLL 103 MAP
Join Krista Cawley and Piotr Forysinski as they share their stories from a ~ 450 km self-propelled rowing, biking, rafting and scrambling expedition from Vancouver, back to Vancouver. Over 16 days in July 2017, Krista & Piotr rowed their home-built whitewater raft up Howe Sound, trailered it to Pemberton behind their bicycles, and rafted down the Lillooet River drainage all the way into the Fraser River and back home. Along the way, they did battle against a railway crossing, rafted exciting whitewater, bushwhacked up Fire Mountain, and rowed across Harrison Lake under the stars. Years in the making, the trip surpassed all expectations, and became the trip of a lifetime – for more reasons than one.
Come to their slideshow to hear stories of the most successful mega-faff ever!