VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Term 2 Clubs Days: Need Volunteers! · Mon. Jan. 15th - Tue. Jan. 16th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Jan. 15th
End: Tuesday, Jan. 16th
Term 2 Clubs Days are coming up January 15-16. These days tend to be less busy than those in term 1, but are a good opportunity to help out with the club and meet some new prospective members, so if you're interested in sharing your excitement about the VOC, come on out! Even if you can only make one shift that will help. In addition to being lots of fun, helping out during Clubs Days will count as a workhike.
When and Where (Term 2 Clubs Days).
Monday- Tuesday, January 15-16th, 2018
11 AM - 3 PM
Booth #: A16 in the Nest
We need volunteers to be both at our booth and in the clubroom to answer questions about the Club and sign people up on their computers. Preferably two members in each time slot, with at least one exec per time slot.
Please sign-in on the wiki to put your name down for a time slot. Thank you for helping out!