VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Car ride to Block B AST1-plus · Tue. Jan. 9th - Sun. Jan. 14th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Jan. 9th, 4:00 pm
End: Sunday, Jan. 14th
Block B AST-1 car ride up to Whistler. This course is already full on CWMS's website, so please don't sign up if you haven't already registered for this course.
Leaving from McDonald's at Blenheim and Broadway on both days
9th: no ride, see email, class is at Earth Science Bldg, Room 2012, 2207 Main Mall
13th departure time: 0600 the driving back after the day at seymour since it's relatively closer than whistler
14th departure time: 0530 and riding back after class
If this fills, skis will be on the roof, so keep your skins in your bag.