VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Midmorning Hollyburn Faff · Saturday, January 13th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jan. 13th, 8:00 am
Pre-trip meeting location: Email chat
My roommate are I are going up to Hollyburn next Saturday morning for little weekend trip. We would love some excellent VOC company! We are going to skin up and ski down behind Cypress, doing a few laps if the snow is nice.
This is a very chill trip, but I ask you know how to use your equipment. Skiing or boarding is fine. We will be firmly sticking to the trail, so no Avi risk. However please have an avi kit. We may do some beacon practice if the snow is poor.
Roughly, be up the mountain at 9am, ski until just past noon, and then come down. Times are negotiable.
I have a car for four people, including me.
*Edit: As only my roommate and I are committed at this time, moving the trip from Sunday to Saturday.*