VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Slideshow: Adventures in Cruising - The Baja Haha Along the Mexican Coast · Wednesday, January 31st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Jan. 31st, 6:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Buch A203
The Baja haha is a "cruisers rally" allowing for boats to safely move as a pack along the coast of Mexico from San Diego California down to Cabo San Lucas in Mexico. Getting a chance to sail somewhere warm, cover some distance and with a few stopovers to explore the land and relax it was a once in a lifetime trip and if you want to hear what it's like to "sail" in Mexico this will be a good one for you. Stories about sailing, hiking, flipping rocks, good times with friends and fish to be had at this slideshow.