VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Annual General Meeting · Wednesday, March 14th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Mar. 14th, 6:00 pm
End: Wednesday, Mar. 14th, 10:00 pm
Location: St James Community Square
Potluck! Please bring a dish to share and your own container and utensils!
Beer for sale for cheap - please bring small money!
To nominate for awards, head here: http://www.ubc-voc.com/phorum5/read.php?1,125876
If you are interested in volunteering (checking people in, set up/tear down, beer pouring), please email [email protected]
- Results of exec elections announced
- Results of this year’s Photo Contest Winners and Mackenzie Adventure Grant
- Journal release!
- General meeting business (year end finances, constitution changes)