VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
MEC Clubs Night- 10% off everything in the store! · Thursday, May 10th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, May. 10th, 7:00 pm
End: Thursday, May. 10th, 9:00 pm
- Clearance Items
- All Blundstone products
- Items that are out of stock/not available at the Vancouver location
- Items that are already included in a packaged discount
3. Members can put items on hold up to 48 hours before the event and can be picked up at the Member Services Desk during the clubnight. Items that have been purchased before the event cannot be returned and re-purchased at the discounted rate. There are no exceptions to this rule.
4. All participants must be members of Mountain Equipment Co-op in order to make a purchase. Lifetime memberships can be purchased during the event for $5.00.