Members can insert new events into the calendar
and signup for trips, but please read the instructions
VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Canadian Ski Patrol Ski and Board Swap Abbotsford · Fri. Nov. 16th - Sun. Nov. 18th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Organized by: Alex Wharton
Start: Friday, Nov. 16th, 12:00 pm
End: Sunday, Nov. 18th, 7:00 pmDescription:
Looking to buy and sell new and used ski and snowboarding gear this season for sweet prices? Look no farther!
This is an annual event hosted by the Canadian Ski Patrol. You can drop off used gear to be sold, buy new gear at sweet prices or if you're really keen even help out with volunteering at the swap! Gear comes from retailers who couldn't sell their gear last year and people like you who want their gear to be sold on consignment.
The event takes place at the Abbotsford Exhibition Park.
Here are the dates and times of the event:
Friday, November 16 - 12 pm to 9 pm - public equipment registration and check-in (when you can give your gear to be sold)
Saturday, November 17 - 9 am to 5 pm - equipment sale is open to the public
- 8:30 am to 12 pm - public equipment registration and check-in (when you can give your gear to be sold)
Sunday, November 18 - 10 am to 4 pm - equipment sale is open to the public
- 6 pm to 7 pm - public consignment gear and cheque pickup
On the Sunday any gear marked with a red tag is 25% off!.
Gear must be no more than five years old and is subject to a safety inspection.
More details about the swap are available here:
More details about gear consigment are available here:
I'll be volunteering here all weekend, so hopefully I'll see some of you here!
Posted: 2018-09-23 17:45:07
Last modified: 2018-10-22 07:49:34