VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Elfin Lakes Hike · Saturday, October 20th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning: This is a tentative trip : Depending on cars/weather
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Oct. 20th, 7:00 am
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Oct. 17th, 3:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: TBD MAP
I meant to hike Elfin Lakes this summer but ended up not getting the time to so I'm hoping to go on October 20th, if I can secure some form of transportation there.
This trip can only really be possible if at least some people have cars and can offer a ride. I myself need to acquire a mode of transportation and in return I offer you gas money, love, friendship and various foods of your desire.
Email me if you're interested!
The hike is rated Intermediate and is 6hrs long according to Vancouver Trails so it may not be the best hike for first timers.
More info: https://www.vancouvertrails.com/trails/elfin-lakes/