VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
AST 2 · Sat. Mar. 16th - Sun. Mar. 24th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Mar. 16th, 8:00 am
End: Sunday, Mar. 24th, 4:00 pm
We're partnering up again this year with Canada West Mountain School to offer AST 2 courses. This course takes place over two weekends and is for people with a strong-intermediate skiing/boarding level and AST-1 or equivalent to up their avalanche skills and knowledge. More info can be found at the link provided.
To be guaranteed a spot on this trip, you must at the link provided. You are responsible for transportation for all sessions. You can use the message board link provided to find rides.