VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
November Long Weekend Climbing Extravaganza! · Fri. Nov. 9th - Mon. Nov. 12th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Nov. 9th
End: Monday, Nov. 12th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Nov. 7th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Outside the clubroom
We are a bunch of other keen vocer's wanting to get out one last time before ski season and touch some rocks!
We are heading down to Smith in Oregon Skaha out in the Okanagan for the November long weekend, leaving Friday night and getting back for a reasonable time on Monday.
It's gonna be real cold. So be prepared for that - bring your 4 season tents and all your good ol' cold campin gear.
We are hoping to find people with cars and climbing experience and SToKE!
That being said,
~~~~~~~THIS IS NOT A BEGINNER/INSTRUCTIONAL TRIP!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~
Be prepared for potential rain (low chance BUT it is predicted for sat/sun) - in which case we can try and touch some slippery rocks or hit up portland. We'll play it by ear!
Pre trip outside clubroom this coming Wednesday at 7pm! (November 7th)
THIS TRIP IS NOW LOOKING TO GO TO SKAHA DUE TO TIME LIMITATIONS
les get SENDYYYYYY