VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Fjallraven Clubs Night Discount Night · Tuesday, December 11th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Dec. 11th, 5:00 pm
End: Tuesday, Dec. 11th, 8:30 pm
Are you looking for Christmas gifts for friends, family, and the VOC exec? Are you looking for christmas gifts for yourself? Do you just like buying gear for cheaper than full price?
The ACC has invited us along to a discount night at Fjallraven! There will be 20% off all regular in store items, and 10% off outlet items, plus refreshments, door prizes, the whole nine yards.
Here's the link to Fjallraven's website for you to lust over the offerings. https://fjcanada.ca/
This is happening at their Broadway store: 147 W Broadway; Vancouver, BC; V5Y 1P4.
Sign up on the trip agenda so we can give them an idea of how many VOCers to expect