VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Christmas in a cosy hut · Mon. Dec. 24th - Wed. Dec. 26th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Dec. 24th
End: Wednesday, Dec. 26th
Update: it looks like we might be driving out to the Rockies. But nothing is decided yet.
Let's check out a cozy cabin for the Christmas holidays.
I have the our own Brew Hut in mind but that's up for discussion. Let me know if you're keen for another place!
You'll need to bring all the things on the winter trip gear list.
I'll bring Christmas cookies. What else do we need for a sweet Christmas?