VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Chill Weekend at Brew · Sat. Jan. 12th - Sun. Jan. 13th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jan. 12th, 6:00 am
End: Sunday, Jan. 13th, 8:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Jan. 9th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
This is a beginner-ish friendly trip although you should have your AST-1. This trip is mainly for skiers but split boarders can come too. The plan is to go up to Brew Hut on the Saturday, being across the Lions Gate at 6am. Depending on people's class schedule, we could also do Friday night although I want to avoid getting to the hut at 4am on Saturday morning. If we go Saturday, hopefully we'll make it to Brew before mid-afternoon, get some skiing in and have a dinner (potluck maybe). On Sunday we can then ski away the morning before having lunch and heading back to the cars. This trip is open to anybody who can skin up to Brew in a reasonably slow period of time. As long as we have enough people, we can always split into groups based on speed and skill.