VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Reading Break 2019 · Sat. Feb. 16th - Sun. Feb. 24th
Warning: This trip is currently underway!
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Feb. 16th
End: Sunday, Feb. 24th
This is the big break we have all been waiting for. Nine days if you count both weekends. What to do? We could study (boring). How about a bit of trail running? Doesn't use up 9 days very well. Nine days is long enough for an Expedition. Should be tons of snow around, so a ski trip would be good. Just because my name's listed as the trip organizer, doesn't mean that I am going to come up with a lovely memorable life-changing trip. But you could do one. Rockies? Good skiing at Phelix? Warm at Brew?