VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Ｖ Ｏ Ｃ . Ｕ Ｌ Ｔ Ｒ Λ [Trail Race 20K / 51K ] · Monday, June 3rd
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Jun. 3rd, 6:00 am
End: Monday, Jun. 3rd, 6:00 pm
V O C - U L T R A
TRAIL RACE 2: Hanes Valley [ 20 K | 51 K ]
A VOC-style ultra-run. If you're looking to test what you're capable of, this is the race for you. There will be two options 1) A 51 km Ultra and 2) a 20 km Hanes Valley (Leg 3 only). You don't have to decide which way to go, either way, start training those legs for the climb.
Logistics: This will be a (mostly) unsupported team race. You and up to 2 other VOCers will run as team, supporting one another. There are no aid stations but the end of each leg of the route which have water access. For the 51K Ultra, we'll organize logistics for a single drop-bag prior to the BCMC climb and drop into Hanes valley.
Leg 1: Fisherman's Trail Return 12.7km.
Leg 2: Baden Powel Trail West 7.3km
Leg 3: BCMC and Hanes Valley 20km
Leg 4: Baden Powel Trail East 11.4km