VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Speedtraining on the Rashpal Dhillon Track & Field Oval · Wed. Feb. 20th - Wed. Mar. 6th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Feb. 20th, 6:00 pm
End: Wednesday, Mar. 6th
On Wednesdays, 6 pm on the Rashpal Dhillon Track & Field Oval at the side by the bleachers or 6:20 pm already warmed up on the track.
Interval training for advanced runners or endurance athletes to improve speed, strenght endurance, uptake of oxygen and lactate tolerance. Most trainings include a 20 min warm up, a 45 min - 1 h interval session and a 10 min cool down. I will usually post the detailed program at least one day in advance on this site.
The training is not a professional running class but more a get together of likeminded runners who like to motivate each other:)
February 20th, 2019