VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC Chili Night & Social · Friday, February 1st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Feb. 1st, 6:00 pm
End: Friday, Feb. 1st, 10:00 pm
***sign up for dinner is now closed, but you’re welcome to come by for a drink and a visit! Email me for the address.***
VOC Chili Night & Social
Join Michael Stone and I for a night of food, friends and outdoor adventure faff!
Location: Michael’s house in Kerrisdale (30 minute bus ride from UBC). Address will be emailed out closer to the date.
Time: 6:00-10:00 pm. Dinner will be served at 6:30. We’re going to have homemade chili, salad and other goodies.
What to bring: $5 for dinner + BYOB
Please specify “dinner” or “no dinner” when you sign up so we know how much food to make.