VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Weekend ski touring up to Elfin Lakes · Sat. Jan. 12th - Sun. Jan. 13th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jan. 12th, 5:00 am
End: Sunday, Jan. 13th, 6:00 pm
Super last minute but I thought I'd post on here and be social if anyone wants to join :) Ski touring up to Elfin Lake early saturday morning and returning on the sunday. I have room in my vehicle potentialy if anyone's interested.
Must be familiar with avalanche rescue and have the equipment with you available. This trip is not totally beginner friendly, with at least some ski touring/tele experience required. Basically I just want to avoid bringing someone along who is totally unprepaired. I could potentially lend out a space in my tent or a sleeping bag if anyone really needs it, as we will not be staying in the hut. We have no particular objectives once we reach the lakes but will be playing it by ear. We will possibly split up into smaller groups and ski whichever lines speak to us :) So far it's just me and 2 others but the more the marrier! PM me if you need a ride or have any questions.