VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Harrison Hut Mission · Fri. Apr. 22nd - Mon. Apr. 25th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Apr. 22nd
End: Monday, Apr. 25th
Exploratory approach on skis to Harrison Hut Via South Creek
...Refer to route description in John Baldwin's Book on Harrison Hut Access via South Creek...
(Likely to involve Logging Road Slogging, Bush Wacking and icefield traversing... weather, snowline and road conditions uncertain) - Expect an Adventure!
*Requires Stable Clear weather as route crosses high icefields (Hope for good weather, recommend having a plan B such as Desert rock Climbing etc...)