VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Trip Ideas Brainstorming Workshop · Thursday, February 28th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Feb. 28th, 7:00 pm
WHICH PEAK? WHICH LINE? WHICH TRAIL? WHICH OBJECTIVE? WHICH RIVER? WHICH CAVE? WHICH COVE? WHICH HOT SPRING? MAG'S?
There's so much to explore and so little time!
Thinking of leading a trip and want to throw your ideas at some people?
Unsure if you want to lead a trip and want inspiration & guidance?
Want to come eat cookies with some outdoorsy folks?
Come down to the VOC clubroom to help brainstorm some ideas for some cool trips! There's a 'Trip Ideas' wiki page (link above) that can start you off! Bring a phone/laptop if you can, so that we can properly research stuff while we're all together.
This will be an evening of past AND future trip leaders sharing stories/ideas/knowledge so that we can inspire some new trip leaders, beef up the wiki page, and eat cookies.