VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
2019 Award Nominations · Tue. Jan. 1st - Sun. Mar. 10th
Warning: This trip is currently underway!
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Jan. 1st
End: Sunday, Mar. 10th, 11:59 pm
Award nominations are now open for 2019!
If you would like to nominate someone for an award based on something stupid, funny, courageous, work intensive, etc thing they did on a VOC trip (or other outdoor trip with multiple VOC members present), please submit your award nominations now!
Information on past awards can be found here: https://www.ubc-voc.com/wiki/Awards
TO SUBMIT your nominations, either post on the message board thread here: https://www.ubc-voc.com/phorum5/read.php?1,128199
Complete this Survey Monkey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SG57P3W if you want your nomination to remain anonymous.
Nominations close on Sunday March 10 at 11.59 pm so please submit before then.
Awards will be announced at our Annual General Meeting (AGM) on March 14! Hope to see you all there!