VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Day trip to squampton!!! · Friday, April 19th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Apr. 19th
Pre-trip meeting: Tuesday, Apr. 16th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: clubrooooom
My wrist has been fucked and I haven't climbed in 10 weeks. Need to get out so bad. HEY everyone who is studying and can't take off multiple days! Let's go to Squamish for a day.
The plan is just to drive up in the morning, probably Chek or another good sport crag since my wrist still can't handle trad. End whenever we want. Pretty casual day.
Since I will have to take it veeery easy, I am willing to teach a few people how to sport climb. I will NOT be teaching total beginners. Please only sign up if you a) are self sufficient OR b) know how to do Rock 1 and 2 level stuff and want to learn how to lead.
We can split into two little groups if we have some people who want to send harder stuff, and meet at the end of the day for dinner!
**I don't have a vehicle so this trip will depend on someone being able to provide one, and obviously, the weather. I'll announce a pre-trip later if it can happen**