VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Weekend at Squampton · Sat. Apr. 20th - Sun. Apr. 21st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Apr. 20th
End: Sunday, Apr. 21st
Pre-trip meeting location: none, by email
In effort to avoid studying for finals the plan is to head up to squamish to climb for the weekend.
We'll probably end up hanging around chek and camping there (Chek Canyon Recreation Site, first come first serve, free).
The plan would be to head up on saturday morning and come back sunday night.
EDIT: seeing at it will be a long weekend and it may be busy, we might want to send a car up friday morning... We can discuss this at the pretrip meeting closer to the date.
This is not an instructional trip (you should know some Rock 1-2 stuff). Weather dependant.