VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
MEC Club discount night [and workhike opportunity] · Thursday, April 25th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Apr. 25th, 7:00 pm
End: Thursday, Apr. 25th, 9:00 pm
Date: Thursday, April 25th (7:00pm to 9:00pm)
Location: MEC Vancouver, 130 West Broadway
VOC members receive 10% off all regular priced items purchased that evening - including bikes and boats!
- Does not apply to package discounts; , , and products.
- Does not apply to previous purchases, no exceptions.
If you wish to receive the discount, you This is because we need to provide a list of attendees.
Participants must be a member of Mountain Equipment Co-op in order to make a purchase. If you are not yet a member, you may purchase a $5.00 lifetime membership that evening.