VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC Spring Gear Swap · Thursday, April 18th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Apr. 18th, 5:30 pm
End: Thursday, Apr. 18th, 7:30 pm
Springtime means time to get our gear in order - in preparation for MEC Club Days, the VOC is running a gear swap!
It's an outdoors-gear buy and sell event. If you have some extra gear that you no longer need, come sell it. If you are looking to buy used (or maybe even new) outdoor gear for reasonable prices, come on out. Actual swapping of gear is encouraged as well. There will also be a "free table" - if you have items that could still be used by others but are not fit for selling, or you'd just like to give them away, please consider putting them in the free pile (no junk please).
Although the focus is on outdoor gear, other gear that has a loose connection to the outdoors will be accepted too (downhill/snowboard gear, for example).
Come get your gear on!
Location: Neveille Scarfe Rm. 100