VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Lost Valley Scrambling · Sat. Jul. 13th - Mon. Jul. 15th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jul. 13th, 6:00 am
End: Monday, Jul. 15th, 8:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Jul. 10th, 5:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
Last year, a group of VOCers tried to go scrambling in Lost Valley, but instead we got lost in some clouds. I'd like to return to the area and actually climb some peaks/spend time outside of the tent. If you like route finding, scrambling and maybe a bit of type 2 fun, this trip is for you.
The plan is to try something like this (perhaps without the bushwhacking):