VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Let's make frame bags together · Mon. Jul. 15th - Sat. Aug. 31st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Jul. 15th, 1:00 pm
End: Saturday, Aug. 31st
Quick update August 3rd.
Two of us have started making the framebag. We'll be meeing on Wednesday August 7th for another session. Email me if you want to join.
I need to sew a frame bag for my new bike. Maybe some of you want to make one too and we can make it a group effort? The idea is to gather one day a week for a few weeks, help each other with sewing, socialize, maybe drink some hoppy bevareges, and mainly talk about all the trips we can do with our new frame bags! This is just a feeler to see if there is an interest.
And for those who haven't owned a frame bag yet - they're amazing. Not only for bikepacking, I loved mine also for city riding. Plus it's a fun sewing project that isn't too dificult. Last time I did it, it took me three weekday nights (ish).