VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
a climbing weekend at home · Sat. Jul. 20th - Sun. Jul. 21st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jul. 20th
End: Sunday, Jul. 21st
So far I've spent most of the summer bouldering and now I need to get my 'crank hard moves for more than 3 meters at a time' back... hopefully it will be nice and sunny and we can spend a weekend sport climbing in and around Squamish!
I'm thinking climb Chek Saturday, hopefully find a camp spot there, then climb Squamish Valley on Sunday and head home in the evening. I was just in the Valley and there are amazing sport routes 5.7-5.12. I want to go back and send some more!!!!
This trip is NOT beginner friendly- please know how to lead, clean and rap, set up anchors, yadayada. All grades are in close proximity so no worries about that if you know up to rock 3. Don't think we need a pretrip for a squamish outing, email faff should be good enough :)