VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
USA NATIONAL PARK ROAD TRIP · Wed. Jul. 31st - Mon. Sep. 2nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Jul. 31st, 2:00 pm
End: Monday, Sep. 2nd, 10:00 am
Pre-trip meeting: Saturday, Jul. 27th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: To be decided
We are a little group (both genders) with one car and two seats left. Many great adventures are ahead of us. The wilderness permit for Yosemite is booked, surfboards are bought, the highest mountain in mainland USA is on the list. In short, we will be driving around 7000km visiting many national parks, do as much hiking as possible and share the expenses together (I guess anything around 1500$). Since this is an unusual voc event very few can join, and they have to fit the group (meaning I'd like to get to know you before making any decisions). If the trip is to long for you, you could also fly into San Francisco the 15thof August and we pick you up from there. Any other details via email or in person.