VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Intermediate skiing day trip to Gin Peak · Sunday, January 15th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Jan. 15th, 6:00 am
What: Skiing day trip
When: Jan 15 2012
Level: Intermediate. AST1 & avy gear required for all participants. Elevation gain 900m, distance 10km.
Group size: Max 8 ppl on this trip. 4 is great because then we all fit in 1 car --> less faff.
Where: Gin Peak (it's in the Callaghan Valley area, there may be associated fees).
Pre trip meeting: none -- email/phone faff