VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Pacific Spirit Park Trail Baggin' Challenge · Mon. Sep. 23rd - Fri. Nov. 29th
Warning: This trip is currently underway!
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Sep. 23rd
End: Friday, Nov. 29th
Do you ever get overwhelmed by the shear number of mountains and trails you could explore in BC? Do you need your dose of trees and trails during the work week? I've got the thing for you!
I think that the Pacific Spirit Park is the perfect size to be able to travel exhaustively, so let's trail run/walk every inch of trail in the Pacific Spirit Park this semester.
I'll put together a Google Drive where we can keep each other posted on our progress by coloring in the trails that we've done. However, this is not intended as a race, the point is to have an inclusive challenge that gets us exploring our backyard. Please use the Message Board (or any other means) to communicate with other people who may be interested in running/walking together.
Please feel free to make this challenge reasonable for yourself, i.e. if you'd like to do it all in a walking handstand, be my guest (and send photos) or if you want to do just all of the biking trails, that's great too!
I'll also put a paper up in the clubroom which you can put your name on when you've successfully bagged every trail in the park (and/or completed your own version of the challenge)!
Have fun, be safe, find new trails, and challenge yourself.
Going = I'm going to crush this challenge
Committed = I'm committed to having a go at it
Interested = I'm intrigued by the concept and see how I feel about it later