VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
[Slideshow] Complete Ski Traverse of the Purcell Mountain Range · Wednesday, November 27th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Nov. 27th, 7:00 pm
End: Wednesday, Nov. 27th, 9:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: TBD
From Nick Matwyuk:
"Lena and I were lucky to be invited along on this trip with some great friends. We started in Creston BC and finished East of Rogers Pass on Highway 1. This was done in April 2019 and consisted of some less than spring like weather as we were treated to a lot of fresh snow. Come hear about the ins and outs of our trip and see some cool pictures to get stoked for ski season!"
Location: ANGU 435
Henry Angus Building 2053 Main Mall V6T 1Z2