VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
[Slideshow] Mountain biking around the world · Wednesday, November 13th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Nov. 13th, 7:00 pm
From August 2018 - August 2019, former VOCer Greg Reynen and his girlfriend Brittany rode mountain bikes in Central Asia, SE Asia, New Zealand, and Korea/Japan. Come check out Brittany's beautiful photos while Greg walks you through some of the logistics and stories from a year on the road. They will be bringing the bikes they took with them, loaded with all of their gear. If you're interested in getting into bike touring or bikepacking, this would be a good intro to one approach.
Check out www.guapogreg.com for a preview.
Location: IBLC 155 (Irving K Barber Library )