VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Tantalus: Lake Lovely Water and Iota, Pelops, Niobe · Sat. Nov. 9th - Mon. Nov. 11th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning: This is a tentative trip
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Nov. 9th
End: Monday, Nov. 11th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Nov. 6th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Club Room
I have never been to Lovley Water and I am disapointed in myself. Seeing as the weather is swell for this time of year, I was thinking of a mixed snow/scramble/chill trip. If the weather is not sunny this trip will not happen, but It may turn into an early season ski trip. Keep your eyes peeled.
Pre reqs: must be comfortable carrying large packs up very steep trail and accross sketchy cable river crossing. If you want to head up and do some mountaineering thats fine but you should have expereince. If not there is plenty of other more chill options. Like chilling.