VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
ACC Vancouver AGM · Tuesday, November 26th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Nov. 26th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: no pretrip
The ACC Vancouver section is hosting their Annual General Meeting on November 26th and would love for VOC-ers to join them!
Info from the ACC Chair:
"We are hoping the VOC will attend the AGM for an evening of beer, popcorn, and a 100th birthday celebration of a member of 72 years!! Also Ian Welsteed and ACMG guide with many first ascents to his name will be presenting. We will have Fjallraven there displaying their Bergtagen line and door prizes provided by them. Nomad Nutrition will be there with great vegetarian backcountry food, door prizes from them , Adventuresmart and a couple of others in the works. The ACC Vancouver will also be providung some swag. The information is here and if you could get this out to the VOC bunch we would appreciate it!"
Below is a link to the ACC's Event Page where registration info can be found:
The AGM will be held at 6pm on Tuesday, November 26th at the Floral Gardens Hall at the VanDusen Gardens