VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
[Slideshow] Neil Mackenzie Adventure Grant Winner Presentations! · Friday, January 17th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Jan. 17th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: BUCH D316
We have two exciting NMAG award winning trips to share with you!
2018 NMAG winners, Ben Clarke and Jess Landing's montatineering trip to Scotland;
2019 NMAG winner, Moe Nadeau's bikepacking trip through the Scotland Highland Trail!