VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Burns sans Turns · Sat. Feb. 1st - Sun. Feb. 2nd
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Feb. 1st
End: Sunday, Feb. 2nd
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Jan. 29th, 6:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: ESB 2012
Does Burns and Turns sound fantastic, but you worry that your skiing skills aren't quite up to scratch. You absolutly need to get some of that haggis and are considering throwing caution to the wind and yourself off a cliff to get it. Fret no more! If skiing down through tight icy trees is not really your thing then join me on snowshoes and we'll make it to Phelix without breaking anybody. Its a pretty long distance to cover (we will probably be walking all day), but, other than some decent general fitness, no special skills are required, though an ability to ceilidh even worse than me is always appreciated!