VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Intermediate Friendly Powder Fest at Phelix · Sat. Feb. 4th - Sun. Feb. 5th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Feb. 4th
End: Sunday, Feb. 5th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Feb. 1st, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Club room
This is an intermediate friendly mission to the Brian Waddington Hut. It is not an instructional trip, you should be comfortable getting up to the hut and making your own decisions. The trail is well marked (no one marks trails like the VOC) and the skiing possibilities up around the hut are nearly limitless.
We'll slay powder, knock back summit schnapps, sleep, wake up early, slay more powder and then ski out. So really, it'll be sort of a perfect weekend.