VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
❄️ Welcome Back Winter Social ❄️ · Thursday, January 9th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Jan. 9th, 6:30 pm
Come join your friends to celebrate the start of the year (and the decade?!) at St. James Community Square for food, drinks, and a merry ole time. Festivities will include:
A potluck - bring a yummy dish to share (please check the spreadsheet and enter what you'll be bringing to this Google Form so we don't end up with 35 pans of brownies and 12 containers of hummus. While this might be a dream for some of you, it would be nice to have some real food too.) ** Everyone needs to bring their own plate and fork - we won't have any of that disposable crap.
Beer/cider - Once I have an approximate number of people who are interested in coming and drinking I'll order a few kegs which we will sell for the usual VOC price. **Bring your own cup/Nalgene! I can also get some kombucha from Tality if people are interested!
Dancing - We'll play some bangers, so bring your dancing shoes.
This is on a Thursday so hopefully it won't interfere with any planned weekend outdoor adventures (if it ever starts snowing that is...).
Please RSVP on the signup so that I can plan accordingly.