VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
[Steps to the Neve] Part 2! · Sat. Jan. 25th - Sun. Jan. 26th
Warning: This trip is currently underway!
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jan. 25th
End: Sunday, Jan. 26th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Jan. 22nd, 5:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom!
Edit: if you have any questions about the trip copy [email protected] in your email.
This is the 2nd trip on the Steps to the Neve trip series!
We will be heading out to Sphinx hut for the night. This is intended to be very beginner friendly, but that doesnt mean it will be easy! Sphinx is quite a slog, but totally doable if you are willing to work for it.
We will need to wake up super early, so be prepared for that.
This is intended for people who went on the first Steps to the Neve trip in December, and priority will be given as such. However, if you would like to participate in the full series and didnt come on the first trip, please email Birgit at [email protected]