VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
[email protected]: UBC Ski Night · Tuesday, February 25th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Feb. 25th, 6:30 pm
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Reuben Krabbe
Reuben Krabbe is a local photographer who will be sharing the finale of a three part series of mind blowing ski photographs. More than just a guy with a camera, Reuben skis and mountain bikes alongside the athletes he documents. His skills as a skier and rider compliment his work, and his craft and vision have taken him everywhere from skiing in the Yukon to mountain biking in Alabama.