Members can insert new events into the calendar
and signup for trips, but please read the instructions
VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
[email protected]: UBC Climbing Night · Thursday, February 27th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Organized by: Lianne Mcradu
Start: Thursday, Feb. 27th, 6:30 pmDescription:
Stories and films from climbs around the world.
Come join us at Frederic Wood Theatre for our third annual year being a part of the Vancouver International Film Festival! All proceeds raised will be going towards local causes the club supports such as Avalanche Canada, Search and Resscue, and the Neil Mackenize Grant. Get your tickets NOW.
**VOC (+ACC) discounts available to members only. See message board link**
FILMS | Climb Your Dreams | Climbing Blind | Speak to Me Softly
GUEST SPEAKERS: KIM & GRAHAM MCGRENERE
Kim and Graham are obsessed with climbing. They have 25 years of combined climbing experience, and have built their lives around this lifestyle. They’ve worked in climbing gyms, taught climbing lessons, traveled as much as possible, and spent 2.5 years in the Millennium FalcVan living #vanlife while climbing around North America. Their passion is climbing outside, and they always have their sights set on the next project or big trip. In 2019 they jumped into their biggest climbing adventure yet: an overseas route development expedition in Armenia.
Posted: 2020-01-08 17:33:22
Last modified: 2020-01-21 12:32:10