VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Norvan Falls · Saturday, January 18th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jan. 18th, 8:00 am
Pre-trip meeting location: Email me for info!
Anyone want to go out to Norvan Falls this weekend? I'm thinking with this cold spell that the falls will hopefully be at least somewhat frozen, which would be cool to see! It's about 14 km round trip with not much elevation gain so normally a moderate hike. However, it'll be more difficult than usual as there will definitely be some combination of ice/sleet/snow/mud on the trail (I'll be bringing waterproof boots and microspikes). Also this weekend looks rainy so we can expect to be cold and wet most of the time, but there's a nice cafe near the trailhead where we can warm up and get hot chocolate afterwards!
This is kinda late notice for a trip so please email me if interested. I'll also send a reminder email later this week to anyone that signs up in the meantime.