VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Meet John Baldwin!!! · Thursday, March 26th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Mar. 26th, 6:00 pm
Meet legendary explorer John Baldwin at the Van Dusen Floral Hall!
John was involved with the VOC during his time at UBC and went on to be one of the most renowned explorers of the West Coast. You may know him from his books or maps such as "Exploring the Coast Mountains On Skis A Guide to Ski Mountaineering"
March 26th, 2020. Doors open at 6pm. Presentation starts at 7pm.
Van Dusen Floral Hall. There are bike racks as well as free car parking.
More details to come!