VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
[Beginner Friendly!] VOC-VOCO Brew Hut Huck-Fest · Fri. Mar. 20th - Sun. Mar. 22nd
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Mar. 20th, 10:00 am
End: Sunday, Mar. 22nd, 2:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Thursday, Mar. 12th, 5:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
- VOCO depart Kelowna early Friday
- VOC and VOCO meet up at the Catski parking lot at 9:30am.
- Skins on and hiking up by 10am!
- Stay Friday night and Saturday night
- Leave the hut Sunday at 11am-noon ish
- At cars by 2pm
- Back to Van or Kelowna