VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC Rocky Mountain Chapter (Alberta and SE BC) · Tue. Sep. 15th - Wed. Sep. 1st
Warning: This trip is currently underway!
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Sep. 15th
End: Wednesday, Sep. 1st
Pre-trip meeting location: far from Vancouver
Hello all VOC folk! Stoked on champagne powder? Tired of climbing solid rock? The VOC will now be running trips in the Rockies!
Because COVID has forced most of us into online classes, many of us are no longer in SW BC. This is a semi-permanent, ongoing trip announcement that there are several stoked VOC'ers living in the Rockies and going on trips. This includes Invermere, Calgary Edmonton, Golden, Fernie ect. Sign up as interested if you are going to be living/visiting the area!
All trips should have " Rocky Mountain Chapter" or "RMC" or "AB" or anything to mark that this trip is kinda far from Vancouver.
Waterfall ice and waist deep powder await you...
Please contact me via text if you have questions!