VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Slideshow: Self-Propelled Through the Coast Mountains · Thursday, October 22nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Oct. 22nd, 7:00 pm
For a bit over three weeks this July Else Bosman and Joe O'Brien biked, hiked, ran, scrambled, and climbed their way from Vancouver to Lillooet, to Hope, and home again. Come hear about pushing bikes up logging roads in the rain, scrambling on magical sunny/snowy ridges, and some things to consider when thinking about long self propelled trips.
Else and Joe will be hosting a virtual slideshow at 7pm on October 22nd.