VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Easy Peasy Forest Walk (Lynn Headwaters) · Saturday, October 24th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Oct. 24th, 10:00 am
Pre-trip meeting location: Main Parking Lot
Hi everyone! Thought I'd organize a super laid-back day in the forest, come rain or shine! We would do Lynn Loop, with an option to go further down Cedar Mills Trail or Norvan Falls. These trails are VERY easy and flat! Since we won't be huffing and puffing up a mountain I thought it would be great to be able to chat and meet other VOC members. The great thing about Lynn Headwaters is that its transit accessible, or feel free to organize rides amongst yourselves as well!
I don't have a car, but if we wanted to and live close enough we could split an evo - I can drive! Dogs welcomed!
If we choose to just do Lynn Loop/Cedar Mills it would be around 2 hours, Norvan Falls would be about 4 hours total.