VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
SKI WEEK · Sat. Feb. 13th - Sun. Feb. 21st
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Feb. 13th
End: Sunday, Feb. 21st
The agenda looks so sad with no trips. While we all have access to the UBC calendar this reminder is easier to find and more fun.
Some people will refer to this as reading break we all know the true name and purpose of this special midwinter time.
Mark it on your calendars and make your plans now. Then pray for the end of lockdown, or convince the cops that you're a glaciologist/ snow researcher/starving guide and your ski trip is in fact essential.